Pages

Friday 20 May 2011

HAPPY FEET'S OFFICIAL TWITTER ACCOUNT
PLEASE FOLLOW US AT OUR TWITTER ACCOUNT!

|
|
|
|
V

@Pgt_HappyFeet


We made a twitter account (above) for the brothers, to show our love and support for them! We made this twitter account also for the fans so that they if ever they have any questions, we will gladly answer them to the best we can! :)

Take note that the Happy Feet brothers themselves, DO NOT have a personal account! That's why we made this! Please FOLLOW & give us a SHOUOUT! We follow back!




~~~~~~~~~~SUPPORT THE HAPPY FEET!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. I really like Happy Feet!!! Jinja!!! Honestly, I want to make a fanpage of them but I think I dont have that much connection and source.

    Uhm, I am just wondering...what are they doing nowadays....kkkk...and how did you know them...

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete